Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stupid Insurance Questions Stupid Question About Rental Insurance?

Stupid question about rental insurance? - stupid insurance questions

I live in an apt. and with optional renters insurance. I moved into a house, and they said they need proof that I have renters ins. before. Should I address the expression of my tenants before them my insurance information?

In other words, what my insurance covers only the property on the list, not necessaraly where I live?

I hope that made sense. Thanks

2 comments:

mbrcatz said...

There is the address of "local", meaning where you live.

You have to change his political orientation of the tenants.

Christy P said...

Yes, you need to go ahead and update your address. The policy refers to "the place of residence, which is where you live, and that this direction should be in politics. Make the change to take effect beginning on the date of the lease on the house.

Most tenants' policies your belongings anywhere in the world. This will help during the transition phase, when the distance from the former residence of the messages. Note that there are some restrictions on the property, which have far from the residence listed in the Directive. Ask your agent to be sure.

Post a Comment