Monday, February 15, 2010

Why Metallic Taste In Colloidal Silver Why Do I Always Have A Metallic Taste In My Mouth When I Haven't Had Much Sleep The Night Before?

Why do I always have a metallic taste in my mouth when I haven't had much sleep the night before? - why metallic taste in colloidal silver

I always do! If I like 5 or 6 hours sleep, no matter what they eat in the morning, he always seems a strange metallic taste .. As in my language? : / You know what I mean? : S. .. And no matter how often I brush my teeth and clean the mouth with chewing gum and eating, and so, it is still there! Not disappear after a few hours, or if I forget. What is it?

2 comments:

SOLIDROQ said...

You can also use a silver filling, which, if you have what may be leaking ... They should, in return for the tooth-colored fillings

Lillian S. Phx Arizona said...

This is the metallic taste of blood, perhaps from lack of sleep or even how to sleep and breathing through the mouth causes excessive dryness. if you're really worried, go see a doctor.

Post a Comment